[nycphp-talk] PHP Coding Standards

Morgan Craft morgan at forsalebyowner.com
Fri Dec 9 09:46:15 EST 2005

What about Hungarian notation?  I had not heard of it till I recently
started my new job.  I find the naming convention useful, especially
when all our database fields have the corresponding notations.  I'm sure
this coding standard could be used for other languages that do not
require data types to be declared.  But is this something that should be
included within the PHP coding standard?

Hungarian Notation(wiki): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_notation