[nycphp-talk] Propel/Creole/Qcodo vs. Upcoming Zend Framework

Jon Baer jonbaer at jonbaer.com
Tue Dec 13 20:27:26 EST 2005

Greetings ...

Im returning back from legacy Java hell and catching up on PHP5/
MySQL5 and have an ORM question ... was recently looking at a few
options for an upcoming project and looked over some pretty cool
stuff on phpdb.org until I ran into Qcodo which was also pretty cool/
slick, alot quicker w/ less XML bloat and setup, but then I caught
the Zend webcast and trying to figure out if it might be worth it to
hold off a tad bit till some "Z"APIs come out before setting all of
this up.  (And if there is anything else recommended I should look at).

Thanks!

- Jon