[nycphp-talk] Java - It's So Nineties

Morgan Craft morgan at forsalebyowner.com
Wed Dec 14 10:04:02 EST 2005

When I first moved to New York I listed with a recruiting agency and the
recruiter I was working with told me she had never heard of PHP and said
that there were no jobs for php-developers and JAVA was by far a better
programming language.  Of course I had no problem finding php jobs on
various websites and had two jobs offers before she had even managed to
contact me about an interview.  I feel like emailing her the link.