[nycphp-talk] [OT] Googl Results Layout

inforequest 1j0lkq002 at sneakemail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:46:08 EST 2005

Google Base, which is already the largest spam dump since Froogle.

Make a faux blog for your commercial website, and viola, Google promotes it.
Add fake "user galleries" that are simply your own product images, and
Google promotes it.
Everybody knows that user-contributed "classifieds" are an AdSense
magnet. Add those, too.

It does require someone taking ownership of the site, which assigns an
IP etc. which Google can then use to tie websites together, uncover link
networks and the like, so I can assume the spaminess won't last forever.
But then again, Google Base may not last forever, either.

Your client should tread lightly in the SEO world right now.... there is
plenty of baiting going on.

-=john andrews
http://www.seo-fun.com