[nycphp-talk] December Meeting or Party?

Hans Zaunere lists at zaunere.com
Sun Dec 18 20:30:20 EST 2005

Jeff Loiselle wrote on Friday, December 16, 2005 3:03 PM:
> Forgive me if I missed the posts that cover this question..
>
> But is there a meeting this month or a party in its stead?

There's not a meeting planned, but we are trying to figure out a good
bar/lounge to meet at as an informal holiday party.  In Jan. we're looking
to have a large holiday party like last year.

So, anyone with recommendations/ideas for a good place in Manhattan?

---
Hans Zaunere / President / New York PHP
   www.nyphp.org  /  www.nyphp.com