[nycphp-talk] PHP Coding Standards

Hans Zaunere lists at zaunere.com
Sun Dec 18 20:56:24 EST 2005

Anirudh Zala wrote on Wednesday, December 07, 2005 11:07 PM:
> I assume we need to create a general purpose coding standard that can be
> helpful to member of this group and other as well. We can receive
> comments, suggestion and input of all members who wants to contribute.
> After reviewing all input, we can prepare nice  looking coding standard
> and can place somewhere on Nyphp.org. I assume it can be helpful for
> other programming languages as well.
>
> Hans, any comments?

Definitely and would be a nice compliment to the PHundamentals
(http://www.nyphp.org/phundamentals).

We had begun to do something like this with the code repository, but
maintaining something like this takes a lot of time.  I also take some
notes/comments, but they're by no means ready for public consumption.

That said, we're always happy for volunteers to take a lead in projects, so
Anirudh if interested, then contact me off list and we can talk about
getting started.

---
Hans Zaunere / President / New York PHP
   www.nyphp.org  /  www.nyphp.com