[nycphp-talk] PHP AND EMAIL

LeeEyerman at aol.com LeeEyerman at aol.com
Wed Dec 28 12:36:30 EST 2005

Salman,

PHP provides a great function mail().  It is rather easy to use.
_http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.mail.php_
(http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.mail.php)
_http://www.comptechdoc.org/independent/web/php/intro/phpmail.html_
(http://www.comptechdoc.org/independent/web/php/intro/phpmail.html)  (good  tutorial)
_http://www.zend.com/manual/function.mail.php_
(http://www.zend.com/manual/function.mail.php)
_http://us2.php.net/manual/en/ref.mail.php_
(http://us2.php.net/manual/en/ref.mail.php)

Lee

In a message dated 12/28/2005 12:32:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
salmaz2000 at gmail.com writes:

Hello,

I am creating an order form in HTML on a Linux machine. I would like  to
fetch all or some of the fields from that form and put them in an email and  send
the email to anyone. How can I do that? Is there an email feature in PHP?  If
there is such a feature, then is it supported by all the versions of PHP  and
where can I find some examples of this?

Thanks.
Sincerely Yours,
Salman.