[nycphp-talk] Help php on windows

Yury Rush yury at heavenspa.com
Tue Feb 1 11:48:58 EST 2005

Hi folks..

I have 2 servers I work on:
- cobalt raq 3
- ensim redhat

I wanted to install some type of php/apache/mySQL services on my laptop so i
can hack up some php stuff..

Can someone make a recommendation of a bundle for windows XP which will work
on both the platforms above.. I'm postive both have legacy issues ( php
4.xxx/mySQL 3.xxx ) etc.. so grabbing a bundle with the newest php/mySQL etc
might be overkill plus result in certain issues not working once they get
off the laptop and onto either one of the servers...

I've used firepages in the past and really enjoyed it.. but the bundle was
usually the newest stuff and i ran into the legacy issues...

http://www.firepages.com.au/

any advice?
regards
yury