[nycphp-talk] [frivolous re] MAMP setup tips

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Tue Feb 1 12:52:10 EST 2005

I have squandered the last several minutes trying to determine how old
dirt actually is, i.e., how long "dirt" itself has been in existence (on
Earth). I know it's gotta be older than PHP.

Perhaps one of you clever NYPHPistas you knows some geology can help us
out.

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, John Nunez wrote:

> It's better than RedHat Enterprise 3 which uses 4.2 (might be 4.3.1)
> Anyway, I need to re-compile every time I install a RH ES box.
>
> Thanks,
> John Nunez
>
> On Jan 31, 2005, at 1:38 PM, csnyder wrote:
>
> >> Yes indeed -- in some cases, Apache/PHP that is older than dirt.
> >> Well, ok,
> >> I exaggerate...
> >
> > No, you aren't exaggerating -- I think the default for 10.3 was PHP
> > 4.3.6
> > The latest update from Apple ( 2005-001 ) finally bumped PHP to 4.3.10.
---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/

"Don't let the liberal media tell you what to think
and feel. If you have hatred in your heart, let it out."

   -- Clayton Bigsby, black white supremacist