[nycphp-talk] question, need help

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Wed Feb 2 12:12:05 EST 2005

Henry Ponce writes:
> I've been looking in google for a way to incorporate sound to my
webpage. It is a chess page and I need to add a way for a player
to "send" or "play"  different noises while they play chess.

> Can anyone please point me in the right direction or tell me if I
> should use flash for this, or javascript, etc.

Are you building a decision making system in PHP?
(otherwise I don't see what this has to do with this list)

Anyway -- there are lots of javascripts out there.
e.g.
http://javascript.internet.com/games/javascript-chess-with-cpu-oppo.html

T. Gales & Associates
'Helping People Connect with Technology'

http://www.tgaconnect.com