[nycphp-talk] Virtual Box Office Modules or Open Source App?

Fee, Patrick J (US SSA) patrick.fee at baesystems.com
Wed Feb 2 14:12:24 EST 2005

Fellow PHP Folk,

I've seen postings for shopping carts and online catalogs in the past.  I've just been asked for something similar, but with a twist.

I have a new client who is a theatre with a very small budget.  They have recently gotten credit card set up through a local bank and want to sell tickets online.

The current web host already has a certificate so there is no cost associated with secure https access to certain pages in the existing site.

They want to collect orders and run cc's manually with their new cc machine.  As all seats are General Admission, there is no need for immediate cc processing online.

So... does anyone know of an open source, or low cost, app or module (e.g.Xoops) that I could set up and make appropriate cosmetic changes?  The budget is so small I can't see many billable hours here.

As always, your input is greatly appreciated,

PJF

Patrick J. Fee
901 D. St, SW. Suite 850
Washington, DC. 20024