[nycphp-talk] PHP popularity vs. strength

Randal Rust rrust at r2communications.com
Thu Feb 3 21:24:14 EST 2005

Matthew Terenzio wrote:

> I work for a local newspaper website, but we are a big News Corporation.
> Lots of money and lots of Java technology.

I work for a big IT consultant, and we are 98% a Java shop. About two
years ago, I turned one of our guys onto PHP. He loves it. He's always
complaining now about how he can do things in 2-3 lines of PHP that take
  so much more effort in frameworks like Struts.

--
Randal Rust

R.Squared Communications
http://www.r2communications.com
Digital Design for Bricks-and-Mortar Businesses