[nycphp-talk] Re: Getting back to shopping carts [ WAS Re: Liability protection for consultants?]

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 12:32:15 EST 2005

If you can make it through the week, I am presenting Mambo at NYPHP.
Make sure to be there, and machine-gun me with template questions and
such.

That will be the point of the presentation, showing and exploring
Mambo as both a tool and as an application platform. :-)

I'm in Boston this week for LinuxWorld, and encourage anyone to stop
by booth #22. I'll be pretty much offline as a result - hance the
offer to help in person next week ;-)

-- Mitch