[nycphp-talk] Re: Getting back to shopping carts [ WAS Re: Liability protection for consultants?]

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 01:09:29 EST 2005

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:34:49 -0500, Faber Fedor <faber at linuxnj.com> wrote:
> On 14/02/05 12:32 -0500, Mitch Pirtle wrote:
> > If you can make it through the week, I am presenting Mambo at NYPHP.
> > Make sure to be there, and machine-gun me with template questions and
> > such.
>
> Wait until next week?  That'll just mean a LOT more questions for ya'.
> :-)

We just released Mambo 4.5.2, with some great bugfixes and performance
tweaks. This is perfect timing for the presentation Tuesday.

> > That will be the point of the presentation, showing and exploring
> > Mambo as both a tool and as an application platform. :-)
>
> Cool.  I've just RSVPed.

Oh, just released help.mamboserver.com, the new online companion of
mamboserver for documentation.

> > I'm in Boston this week for LinuxWorld, and encourage anyone to stop
> > by booth #22. I'll be pretty much offline as a result - hance the
> > offer to help in person next week ;-)
>
> Have fun and let us know how it goes.

Heh. Been having a lot of fun, and definitely have a lot of news. Too
much for this post, but I want to quickly say that any of you that use
Mambo need to stand up and take a bow. There is absolutely no way we
could have walked away with the Best Overall award without such an
awesome, dynamic and demanding community.

GROUP HUG!   hehe

-- Mitch