[nycphp-talk] How to enable popups on a site by site basis....

Fee, Patrick J (US SSA) patrick.fee at baesystems.com
Mon Feb 21 14:59:44 EST 2005

Hey Gang,

A quick question.  I am supporting an organization that is currently using a web-based tool that includes pop-ups.

Obviously, this is causing issues with users who are using pop-up blockers.  And I'm one of the guys who has to talk users thru enabling pop-ups for this site (even though we didn't develop the tool).

Has anyone seen a white paper or a how-to presentation for enabling pop-ups on a browser by browser basis?  Preferably on how to enable pop-ups on a site-by-site basis.  I want to point folks towards something that will help them during this transition.

Thanks,

PJF

Patrick J. Fee
901 D. St, SW. Suite 850