[nycphp-talk] Setting up PHP 4 OOP to work in PHP 5 environment

Randal Rust rrust at r2communications.com
Thu Feb 24 11:54:02 EST 2005

Daniel Convissor wrote:

> Doesn't look like it will.  Why not install PHP 5 on your computer and
> find out for sure?

the reason i asked is because there is someone in my office running php
5, and we have noticed some strange 'notices.' but i have not had the
time to look into it. i do intend to install it this weekend. i just
wanted to throw it out there and make sure that what i already have
wasn't a poor implementation. it sounds like i am ok, at least so far.

--
Randal Rust

R.Squared Communications
http://www.r2communications.com
Digital Design for Bricks-and-Mortar Businesses