[nycphp-talk] kudos to Mitchy P for the Mambo spiel

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 13:37:05 EST 2005

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:41:01 -0500 (EST), David Mintz
<dmintz at davidmintz.org> wrote:

> Hey Mitch,
>
> Very nice job on the presentation Tuesday night.

Thank you so much. I was quite impressed with the turnout, as well.
The one thing I didn't get to illustrate was how you (as a developer)
could base your applications on Mambo for rapid site/application
development. Maybe some other time ;-)

> (I was the jerk who tried to do the sound effect in honor of your
> trademark rimshot at the start of your talk.)

Yeah, that was nice - and I see you also managed to stay awake :-)

-- Mitch