[nycphp-talk] rich-gui PHP Wiki and other PHP gems

Jayesh Sheth jayeshsh at ceruleansky.com
Mon Jan 3 12:58:10 EST 2005

Hello all,

Some of you have been asking lately about alternative image galleries,
Wikis, and blog-ware for PHP. Here are some of the recent goodies I have
found.

I think some of you may be interested in this rich-GUI PHP Wiki:

PHPTiddlyWiki
http://www.patrickcurry.com/tiddly/

I have only looked at the demo yet, not the code. But from the demo alone
it looks good.

Also,

For those looking for easy/simple photo gallery software, I found the
following:

http://folderblog.tetto.org/

http://www.pixelpost.org/

http://relativelyabsolute.com/spg/

This demo of PixelPost is quite impressive:
http://www.keoshi.com/fblog/index.php?showimage=57

Oh, and finally, a great-looking RSS feed organizer:
http://lilina.sourceforge.net/

(I really need to start a mini-blog / links-blog to preserve and organize
these daily PHP gems.)

Best regards,

- Jay