[nycphp-talk] Data import from MySQL 3.23 to MySQL 4.0

Maggie Cassidy maggie.cassidy at avaion.com
Fri Jan 7 11:07:27 EST 2005

Can you force backticks on mysqlimports?  I’ve tried unsuccessfully.

We have an existing database that has a few key words as table names (group,
status) and the mysqlimports for those tables fail.

In the future, we are migrating the database to Oracle, so we’re also
wondering if this will also be a problem with Oracle?

Maggie Cassidy

   _____