[nycphp-talk] Need MS web developer

Faber Fedor faber at linuxnj.com
Fri Jan 14 20:20:40 EST 2005

This is probably OT for this group; if so, I apologize upfront.

A client of mine has a website that runs on IIS using (I think) ASP and
COM (or what ever MS is pushing this week).  The site was originally
outsourced overseas and now they need some changes made.

This is NOT a full-time position and consulting on web development has
to be your day job.  The client is in Fairfield, NJ.

If you're interested, please contact me off-list.

--

Regards,

Faber

Linux New Jersey: Open Source Solutions for New Jersey
http://www.linuxnj.com