[nycphp-talk] PHP

John Nunez john at cyber-ny.com
Sun Jan 23 23:10:50 EST 2005

Hey Guys,

Maybe I am missing the question here but wouldn't the simplest solution
be "session-set-save-handler".

Use this function and insert it as a include into each of your pages
before the session is started.  This will allow you to manage your
sessions.  Therefore you can create the functions that will open and
close a session.  On close you can easily write the time to the db.

See : http://us3.php.net/manual/en/function.session-set-save-handler.php

Thanks,
John Nunez
Cyber-NY Interactive