[nycphp-talk] Choice of CMS?

leam at reuel.net leam at reuel.net
Tue Jan 25 06:58:08 EST 2005

I'm looking at helping set up a web-site with a possible OSCommerce shopping cart. My parameters are Linux 2.4.25, MySql 4.0.22-Standard, Apache 1.3.33 and PHP 4.3.10. The possible CMS systems are Drupal, Mambo, PHP-Nuke, phpWCMS, PhpWebsite, PostNuke, Siteframe, and Xoops.

The theory is that the site would be set up and then handed over to the client who is not a "computer person". Ease and simplicity would be helpful, and security as it's a small business. Any recommentations for or against?

ciao!

leam