[nycphp-talk] Choice of CMS?

The Geek thegeek at thecolorgeek.com
Tue Jan 25 11:39:54 EST 2005

Any one have links to live Mambo Stores.  Have used OSC but it is a
pain to modify page layout.  Thinking of using Mambo but would like to
see some working examples.  If page layout is a little easier to manage
I would consider it.  OSC is the devil I know at the moments so at
least I know what I'm in for.

Paul