[nycphp-talk] Zend Studio and Server

Mark Withington mwithington at PLMresearch.com
Wed Jan 26 10:13:00 EST 2005

I think it's a great product.  I purchased the extended support - which is
conducted via email.  This can get a little frustrating give the time
differences (e.g. ~11 hours EST), but all in all has worked out ok.

--------------------------
Mark L. Withington
PLMresearch
v: 508-746-2383
m: 508-801-0181
Calendar: http://www.plmresearch.com/calendar.php

-----Original Message-----
From: talk-bounces at lists.nyphp.org [mailto:talk-bounces at lists.nyphp.org] On
Behalf Of Tom Melendez
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 10:08 AM
To: NYPHP Talk
Subject: [nycphp-talk] Zend Studio and Server

Hey Folks,

I know this comes up from time to time on this list, but I recall
someone on here being affiliated with Zend, and offering discounts for
their products. I've been playing around with Zend Studio lately, and
might be interested in purchasing a few licenses. Anyone have any info
about it?

Also, any comments about their support? Are you "on your own" after you
buy the product, or is their support top notch? Any thoughts or opinions
are greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Tom
www.liphp.org