[nycphp-talk] Choice of CMS?

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 10:19:12 EST 2005

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 05:55:24 -0500, leam at reuel.net <leam at reuel.net> wrote:

> Hmm... server problems this morning. Took a wile to find the server, the test drive is down. Is that a regular thing for them?

Nope.  First we had a power supply fail, taking the hard drive with
it. Then the replacement power supply failed, again taking the power
supply with it. Now we are in the throes of getting FreeBSD to act
like all other server operating systems (which means allow more than
28 people to connect to the database at once).

* mitchy slaps forehead

For now you can get it at my site:

http://www.spacemonkeylabs.com/

And hopefully I can get the new bsd box cooperating today.

-- Mitch, thinking bsd makes gentoo look like MacOS :-/