[nycphp-talk] Choice of CMS?

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 19:50:15 EST 2005

You are right, cvsweb is broken (as are the gforge forums) and the
manual is referenced through cvsweb.

This site (mamboforge.net) is being replaced, and hopefully the new
site will be online within the next week or so. There is also a new
help site in the works that is almost finished, that will be the new
home for documentation and tutorials on Mambo.

Sorry for the downtime, we had repeated hardware failures right as we
were gearing up for the switch :-(

-- Mitch