[nycphp-talk] pear package manager

Hans C. Kaspersetz hans at cyberxdesigns.com
Mon Jan 31 15:45:35 EST 2005

Mark,

Sounds like your not setting the mime type correctly.

Try one of these:
application/vnd.ms-excel   <--  I think this one is for xls files.  I
think this if the one you should use.
application/x-msexcel
application/ms-excel

header ("Content-Type: application/vnd.ms-excel");

I think this is how you set mime-type correctly.

Hans K

--
Hans C. Kaspersetz
Cyber X Designs