[nycphp-talk] MySQL primary sort oddity

John Nunez john at cyber-ny.com
Mon Jan 31 22:23:45 EST 2005

I had this happen to me but not sure why.  I think I might have changed
the ID on a record or something like that.  The easiest way to fix this
is in phpMyAdmin goto the Operations tab, there is a drop down with the
text "Alter table order by:" and select the ID field.  Note: that if
you do this for another type of field (i.e. Username) it will not keep
a sorting it for you with each entry.  It's a one-time disk sort.

Thanks,
John Nunez
Cyber-NY Interactive
212-475-2721