[nycphp-talk] PEAR_ErrorStack - documentation not on main site, but elsewhere?

Jayesh Sheth jay_nyphp at fastmail.fm
Thu Jul 7 09:50:10 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I found the following documentation for the new PEAR_ErrorStack library:
http://pear.activeventure.com/core/core.pear.pear-errorstack.intro.html

The source for the library itself is here:
http://cvs.php.net/co.php/pear-core/PEAR/ErrorStack.php?r=1.19

I don't think the library has been released yet, so I was wondering how
this third-party site got its hands on such good documentation. Is it
using the CVS version of PEAR's documentation? I checked on the main
PEAR site for documentation on this library, but I could not find it.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

- Jay