[nycphp-talk] [OT]Active Grid

Alberto dos Santos acas at sapo.pt
Sun Jul 10 18:46:43 EDT 2005

Hello PPL,

Did any of you, gentlepeople, had the chance to fiddle around with Active
Grid ( <http://www.activegrid.com> www.activegrid.com)?
I would like to get some input on it and also some enlightment as to where
to find the appropriate literature to all those standards...
If you feel it's too OT just PM me outside the list.

Thanks.

--

Alberto dos Santos

email: acas at sapo.pt
skype: fatflash

Este email  e seus anexos estão protegidos de vírus e programas maliciosos.
Se notar algo de anormal por favor informe-me. Obrigado.
This email and it’s attachments are protected from virus and malicious
software. If you notice something unusual please report. Thanks.
Este email y sus anexos están protegidos contra virus y software malévolo.
Si usted nota algo inusual por favor divulgar. Gracias.
Ces email et c'est des attachements sont protégés contre le virus et le
logiciel malveillant. Si vous notez quelque chose de peu commun svp pour
rapporter. Merci.
Questi email è su collegamenti sono protetti dal virus e dal software
cattivo. Se notate qualche cosa di insolito prego segnalare. Grazie.