[nycphp-talk] OT Eclipse

Hans Zaunere lists at zaunere.com
Wed Jul 27 14:09:10 EDT 2005

After seeing the Eclipse environment in action at last night's presentation,
I've given it a try.

I have the PHP plug-in installed, and things look to be pretty solid.  The
big problem I've come across so far is the lack of SFTP/FTP support,
although perhaps I'm missing something.

I did find this:

http://www.eclipse-plugins.info/eclipse/plugin_details.jsp?id=293

Which I went ahead and installed.  However, I'm getting some error messages.
>From looking at the last time the plug-in was updated, I'm guessing that it
won't work with the latest version of Eclipse, which is 3.1 and what I just
installed.

Anyone know of any other options for SFTP/FTP access?  Any recommendations
for working with remote files, namely with subversion?

Thanks,

Hans, long way from ditching UltraEdit