[nycphp-talk] http analyzer

Kamm, William R (Bill), ALABS wkamm at att.com
Sat Jul 30 12:56:50 EDT 2005

It all depends on what you are looking for.  If it's just the html
itself, View Source is the way to go, especially if the author formatted
it nicely by indenting blocks of code.  A network analyzer like Ethereal
is good for looking at things you won't see in the browser, such as http
headers, including cookies being passed from the browser to the server
and vice versa.  If you know how to read a network trace, the info there
is fascinating.

Bill