[nycphp-talk] darwinports

Douglas Clifton dwclifton at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 13:48:38 EDT 2005

Warning: shameless plug ahead.

For Mac OS X developers, and Web development in particular, you might
be interested in this list of resources:

http://loadaveragezero.com/app/drx/Software/Operating_Systems/Unix/Mac_OS_X

There's a ton of other stuff in there, and directly related to this category are
FreeBSD and Safari. ~d

--
Douglas Clifton
dwclifton at gmail.com