[nycphp-talk] PEAR::SOAP, NuSOAP

David Mintz dmintz at davidmintz.org
Thu Jun 2 10:41:58 EDT 2005

I don't have it here so I can't quote chapter and verse, but Sklar's book
"Essential PHP Tools" has some good examples. You should buy it, but if
you don't, it seems the code examples are available online from apress.com

If you could upgrade to PHP5 you'd enjoy better SOAP support. (-:

HTH

---
David Mintz
http://davidmintz.org/