[nycphp-talk] [OT] Consulting work

Nunez, Eddy enunez at tiaa-cref.org
Thu Jun 2 13:27:49 EDT 2005

Recently someone offered me some consulting work....
they're paying pretty well(so they say) @ ~$35-45 / hr
based in manhattan, 20-30 hrs per week, mysql+php+perl;
they want you to be on-site at least once a week - Which is why I couldn't accept.

Anyone interested, let me know.

-Eddy

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies.  You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.
TIAA-CREF