[nycphp-talk] Code review

Leila Lappin damovand at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 11:34:04 EDT 2005

Hi,

I don’t know if making my code publicly available
would help since my scripts might not be useful to
anyone, so they might not get anyone’s attention.  I
try to make my stuff interesting in terms of coding
style.  I definitely know what I need to do but having
useful tips how to do certain things is something
else.  I’m sending a few of my scripts (in a zipped
file) anything you care to browse through and comment
would be great.   I’m using PHP4.3.5 so there isn’t
much object oriented coding. That’s too bad since I
could really do it up with features like protected and
private members.

Thank you in advance for your time, and in case you’re
interested in a comparison between Java and PHP I
found this link that you may like
http://www.tek271.com/articles/JavaOrPhp.html and find
useful.