[nycphp-talk] is everyone on vacation?

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 11:54:30 EDT 2005

On 6/8/05, Jeff Knight <jeff.knight at gmail.com> wrote:
> I know a lot of people are busy and/or out of town, but none of it has
> to do with fun. Many of the usual suspects, in fact, will not be on
> hand for tonight's salute to php's 10th at the Remote Lounge.

You can add me to the list of workload casualties, as I have been
burning the midnight oil on the upcoming Mambo 4.5.3 release and a
pile of articles/writing, and consequently getting behind on my
project work and domestic duties, which just makes the days go even
longer!

Would love to be there tonight, and am truly disappointed that I am
not able to make it. Everyone please have an extra beer for me to make
up for my absence ;-)

--
Mitch Pirtle
Mambo Core Developer