[nycphp-talk] Including CSS?

Dan Cech dcech at phpwerx.net
Thu Jun 9 13:45:06 EDT 2005

If you wish you can include a css file by putting something like

<?php include('styles.css');?>

However, this will mean that the css data has to be sent on each and
every request.  By using the link syntax the styles fie will only be
fetched periodically assuming the client is using caching, and can also
be cached by proxy servers, which will increase the performance of the
site/application.

Dan