[nycphp-talk] Google Code of Summer

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 21:44:25 EDT 2005

On 6/9/05, Adam Maccabee Trachtenberg <adam at trachtenberg.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Nasir Zubair wrote:
>
> > I was wondering if NYPHP or Zend are participating in this program? I
> > do see Mambo on the list.
>
> Google got full and didn't have room for PHP or Zend.

We jumped on the chance immediately, and barely made it. Looks like
this was a very popular idea, but tragic that PHP/Zend don't get to
participate.

OTOH there are several notable PHP projects that are participating,
which IMHO give a good show of the PHP community in general, as well
as the technology's importance in the open source universe :-)

-- Mitch