[nycphp-talk] Taproot

Stephen Musgrave stephen at musgrave.org
Sat Jun 11 19:49:09 EDT 2005

For those looking to use your skills for volunteer endeavors, take a
look at Taproot Foundation, a non-profit that awards services grants
that are fulfilled by professionals.  I've recently heard that they are
running low on technical volunteers.

	http://www.taprootfoundation.org/

Taproot has more of a marketing agency model than a technology model.
I've been on two projects with them, and it hardly gets more complex
than HTML, CSS and mailto form.  This might not seem to exciting for
some of you, but the whole process of going through a well-defined
project provides complementary insights (training).

Thanks,

Stephen

	email:	stephen at musgrave.org
	web:		http://stephen.musgrave.org/career