[nycphp-talk] [OT] Consulting work

Francisco Reyes lists at natserv.com
Sun Jun 12 20:31:13 EDT 2005

On Sun, 12 Jun 2005, Mitch Pirtle wrote:

> You will NOT however find the $150/hr stuff as a Mambo template guy.
> Those gigs are almost exclusively with the financial research firms

:-(
I rather work for $50/hour than to work with financial firms... although I
am doing work for one right now..

The pressure and stress from working with financial firms is more than
long living human beings can take.. I think working for financial firms is
a slow form of suicide.. but maybe I have just worked/dealt with the wrong
financial firms. :-)