[nycphp-talk] [OT] Attn David Sklar and others

Joseph Crawford codebowl at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 11:04:55 EDT 2005

i thought safari wasnt really an ebook site since you cannot download the
entire book (only chapters) in PDF or CHM format, you have to view them
online... and it's not only oreilly ;) it's actually Safari which several
people use, not only publishers ;)

safari.oreilly.com <http://safari.oreilly.com>
safari.informit.com <http://safari.informit.com>
safari.java.com <http://safari.java.com>
safari.bvdep.com <http://safari.bvdep.com>
safaribooksonline.com<http://www.safaribooksonline.com/products/individuals/it_prof.asp>

sorry had to be a smart alec and just list all the sites google found LOL

so anywhere to "legally" purchase PDF or CHM ebooks or are they all illegal?

--
Joseph Crawford Jr.
Codebowl Solutions
codebowl at gmail.com