[nycphp-talk] structured programming in practice

Mitch Pirtle mitch.pirtle at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 09:38:20 EDT 2005

On 6/15/05, Joseph Crawford <codebowl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dan,
>
>  I completely agree with what you said :)
>  I just got done reading this and was going to reply but umm why
> duplicate...

But that is not the purpose of this thread - remember, this is an
intellectual exercise in Structured Programming - of course we all
would most likely put this in a switch statement, but then that
violates the concepts behind Stuctured Programming in the first place!

Yes the code is ugly, it reminds me of really bad COBOL, but it
satisfies the requirements of the exercise.

Raj, you are a better man than I, because I simply cannot do it.  ;-)

-- Mitch