[nycphp-talk] Timing out in php batch

Eric Gewirtz egewirtz at suscom.net
Thu Jun 16 10:05:07 EDT 2005

Sorry for the second post - should have waited for the results and sent
everything all at once -

We put 'echo php_sapi_name() . "\n";' at the top of the prodscript.php
script and it returned 'cli'

We will put the set_time_limit(0) in and see if this helps -
unfortunately the time out issues occurs randomly and of course when we
try to force it to happen by intentionally running a lot of processes at
one time, it does not fail :-(

Thanks again

Eric Gewirtz
SolutionOne