[nycphp-talk] PEAR::SOAP Google API Example

Corey Fogarty corey at bmfenterprises.com
Thu Jun 16 11:18:12 EDT 2005

This is the error we are getting when trying to get Geoff Peters Google API
example to work... https://www.bmfenterprises.com/apiexample.php after you
type something in the Search Query box and hit Submit. The code to the
example is highlighted at the bottom of the page if that helps.

> An error #SOAP-ENV:Client occurred!
> Error: /search/beta2No Deserializer found to deserialize a
> 'urn:GoogleSearch:ns4:key' using encoding style
> 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.
> Attempt 0 failed.

I am not sure if I have all the classes required or if my path is correct
https://www.bmfenterprises.com/whatclasses.php is a get_declared_classes().
Below is a #pear config-show and a #pear list, not sure if any of this
helps... I wish I knew at least what to show folks in order for them to get
a grasp on my situation...

bash-2.02# pear config-show
Configuration:
==============
PEAR executables directory     bin_dir         /usr/local/bin
PEAR documentation directory   doc_dir         /usr/local/lib/php/doc
PHP extension directory        ext_dir
/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-de
                                               bug-non-zts-20020429
PEAR directory                 php_dir         /usr/local/lib/php
PEAR Installer cache directory cache_dir       /tmp/pear/cache
PEAR data directory            data_dir        /usr/local/lib/php/data
PHP CLI/CGI binary             php_bin         /usr/local/bin/php
PEAR test directory            test_dir        /usr/local/lib/php/test
Cache TimeToLive               cache_ttl       3600
Preferred Package State        preferred_state beta
Unix file mask                 umask           22
Debug Log Level                verbose         1
HTTP Proxy Server Address      http_proxy      <not set>
PEAR server                    master_server   pear.php.net
PEAR password (for             password        <not set>
maintainers)
Signature Handling Program     sig_bin         /usr/local/bin/gpg
Signature Key Directory        sig_keydir      /usr/local/etc/pearkeys
Signature Key Id               sig_keyid       <not set>
Package Signature Type         sig_type        gpg
PEAR username (for             username        <not set>
maintainers)

bash-2.02# pear list
Installed packages:
===================