[nycphp-talk] Parse Error: Unexpected "; ", expected T_FUNCTION in Line 247

Phil Duffy phil at bearingasset.com
Tue Jun 28 22:58:07 EDT 2005

My thanks to the following who responded to my call for help:

Flavio - I tested your code and reproduced the same error message.

Brian - The extra ";" is the prime suspect, but two visual reviews have not
surfaced the problem.

Jeff - I suspect you are right about the missing (or extra) ";" further up
the code.  That makes sense.

Joseph - The suspects have been narrowed with the help of Flavio, Brian and
Jeff, but the problem is still unresolved.  What is the best way to send the
code - attachment or paste into e-mail?

Phil

  _____