[nycphp-talk] [ OT ] pre meeting - killing time

chris feldmann cfeldmann at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 00:30:13 EDT 2005

Hmm, I guess not.

Lively meeting, no? But even in light of the take-home moment ("Now you know
what we know. So what?") I though it was interesting to see that IBM used
the same methodology I used last time I looked for a CMS (troll boards,
google search) and made the same decision, mambo. I thought I was just
wallowing in my own ignorance. Turns out I'm top corporate caliber!