[nycphp-talk] Php Framework

Brent Baisley brent at landover.com
Fri Mar 4 09:12:25 EST 2005

I would say MVC would most definitely be advisable. However, I would
employ MVC more as a technique to adhere to for whatever framework you
end up using, whether it be custom or someone else's. Just like you've
probably never designed a database that reached 5th level
normalization, you probably won't get a perfect separation of Model,
View and Controller code. But employing the MVC design pattern, and
design patterns in general, will make things easier to maintain and
make changes to.