[nycphp-talk] Php Framework

Chris Bielanski Cbielanski at inta.org
Fri Mar 4 13:45:32 EST 2005

Isn't this some of the case argued for STL in C++? If it's a similar case at
all, then, like C++, it could be 15+ years before all the interfaces can be
defined, ratified and developed.

Just food for thought. My experience is that most programmers, me included,
use only minimal features as provided by OO - primarily inheritance.
Everything else is still GOPP (Good Ol' Procedural Programming) wrapped in
methods and members. Your mileage may vary :)

Thanks,
Chris Bielanski
Web Programmer,
International Trademark Association,