[nycphp-talk] Php Framework

Eric Rank flakie at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 15:16:14 EST 2005

Sajith,

A reasonably good MVC architecture, named Seagull, is here:

http://seagull.phpkitchen.com/

It is developed as a full blown CMS. I didn't want to submit entirely
to it's means of taking care of content, but I found the design and
flow to be very nce. After figuring out how it worked, I stripped it
down to the barebones, and began developing custom modules for it.

I'll back up Alex when it comes to the Flexy templating system. The
forementioned architecture uses them, and man, it couldn't make
separating Busines logic from presentation any easier. It's reasonably
quick to learn too.

Eric Rank